I just got back from dropping Sean off for his 1st day of preschool (he’ll be going T/Th in the afternoons). I was prepared for a lot of tears (from both of us) but as usual Sean made the transition easily and seemed really excited about going to school. He brought his “Lightning McQueen & Mater backpack” with a water bottle and change of clothes. He’s excited because they have a fish tank there and as soon as we walked in he asked Miss Sally their names (Nemo, Goldie & Oreo). I can’t wait to hear all about his new adventures and given the amount he talks these days, he’ll go on and on until it’s time for bed telling us about it!
So cute!! Was just thinking about you guys and hoping to get our boys together again this November - will be in touch!!! Miss you :)
ReplyDelete