Sunday, October 5, 2014

Trip to Annapolis

I had to make one more trip up to MD for crabs before the season was over.  So the boys and I headed up for a quick long weekend visit.

They’ve turned into really great travelers (people always comment on how well they behave!)…IMG_3215

We took the boat over to the eastern shore for lunch and some playtime on the beach…DSC04570DSC04573

DSC04579DSC04581

We went to the Science Center in Baltimore again to see the dinosaurs.  It never gets old…DSC04584DSC04587GG even laid on a bed of nails!!! DSC04595IMG_3242

We had lunch in Little Italy at a restaurant I’ve loved since I was their age…DSC04615

The next day we hung out in Annapolis (you can tell the boys were over pictures by this point)…DSC04626DSC04630DSC04633

Oh – and those crabs I was craving – he’s what’s left of the damage… it was definitely worth the trip :)IMG_3230

No comments:

Post a Comment