We were lucky enough to get to go to Vegas and meet up with John’s parents and his Aunt Debbie and Uncle John. It was my first time back since I went with my mom and dad for my 21st birthday. We stayed at the Cosmopolitan and it was awesome… the view from our room was spectacular, overlooking the Bellagio fountains.
We walked the strip and checked out all the hotels and even met up with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee along the way (it sure made the boys jealous!)…
Got dressed up and went to fancy dinners to celebrate our anniversary and Gus’s 60th birthday…
Danced to ELVIS in old town!!…
Hung out in the casinos (John even won some money!)…
… and ate way too much. In this picture you can see my ginormous burger and fries. Across the way you can see John’s bite-sized girl burgers. I ate my whole plate. What can I say? All that walking got me hungry. Don’t act like you’re not impressed.
Oh – and this was my dessert ;)
We had a great time. I know this because we were exhausted when we got home and I even got a cold and had to go to the doctor the morning after we got back. Haha, now THAT’S when you know you did it right!
No comments:
Post a Comment