Friday, April 25, 2014

Dylan’s First Trip to the Dentist

I had it all planned out… I scheduled Dylan’s first dentist appointment on the same day as Sean’s regular checkup.  Sean would go first while Dylan watched so he wouldn’t be scared and could work up to his turn in the chair.  But of course, they decided to take both kids at the same time, in different rooms.  A mother’s worst nightmare – what kid do you choose?  So I did my best to hop between rooms, but I should have known that Dylan would start gabbing it up with the hygienist right away, not a fear in sight.  He was more than happy when I left him to go check on Sean.  We did learn that Dylan’s finger sucking (gee – wonder who he gets that from??) is causing his teeth to shift so that’s something we need to keep an eye on but all in all both boys were great.IMG_2245IMG_2248

No comments:

Post a Comment