One of the trips we made in August was to visit Grandma and Grandpa up in Pennsylvania. I don’t know how to explain it but their house has always held a special magic and I think that’s especially true for me and my cousins Phil and Paul. Being a kid there playing in the pond, wrecking driving 4-wheelers, skeet shooting, and family ping pong where you learned how to strut your stuff are the kind of memories that stick with you for a lifetime. Although as an adult I haven’t been able to spend near as much time there as I would have liked, it was so special for me to bring Sean and Dylan, if only for a day, to hopefully share in that magic and recapture some of those wonderful childhood memories of my own.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
A Visit to Grandma and Grandpa’s House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment