We took our first “family of 4 Family Vacation” last week to Hilton Head Island, SC. The first few days were rainy with a tropical storm (that’s just our luck) but the rest of the week was beautiful. We stayed at the resort where Carolyn and I would visit the Harris clan 10+ years ago so the whole trip brought back a lot of really fun memories. We also had a lot of fun and the boys were great – they slept in the same room for the first time and had fun giggling with each other at nap time. We kept them up late and slept in most mornings and made the most of our first family vaca!
I had to put my pictures into a picture montage because 1) I took too many to include in a post here; 2) I love making picture montages; and 3) I like using the word ‘montage’. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment