Saturday, February 18, 2012

What Color Are Those Eyes?

I’m convinced that Dylan’s eyes are still changing colors. When he was born they were a dark bluish grey like most newborns.  I think we all thought they’d turn brown pretty quickly, and when you look at him from far away they look dark brown.  But when you look at him up close his eyes are anything but – they are still greyish blue around the outside but have neat pockets of brown in the middle.  I’ve been trying to get some good pictures to show all of the cool colors you see when you have him up close – this is as good as I could do.  So what do you think? Will they stay like this or go totally brown?

P1090174

See how they look totally brown from a little further out?

P1090176

And what about this kid? Can you guess the color of his eyes? ;)

P1090167

No comments:

Post a Comment