Sean’s Grandma and Grandaddy sent Sean some very cool new rain boots for Valentine’s Day. Of course John and I couldn’t wait to put them on him but Sean wasn’t so sure. Here’s the progression of the first 10 minutes he had them on…..
Too cute!! There must be something about rain gear and frogs because I got Emma a new raincoat that had a frog on the hood and she cried like there was no tomorrow when we put it on! So we are still on step one but hopefully we will get to step 6 at some point!! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!
Too cute!! There must be something about rain gear and frogs because I got Emma a new raincoat that had a frog on the hood and she cried like there was no tomorrow when we put it on! So we are still on step one but hopefully we will get to step 6 at some point!! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteHaha - love #2 (why do I get the feeling this will be the permanent look they give us when they become teenagers??)
ReplyDelete