My boys took me to a park in South Carolina for a Mother's Day cookout. It was really nice - the weather was great and we got to try out John's Margaritaville Grill that I got him for Christmas. Now that we have the hang of it I think we're ready for some VT tailgates! BTW - look at all of Sean's teeth!

Hi Corinne!! I love the new pictures of Sean! I can't believe he is almost 9 months already!! I wish you guys were closer so we could get Emma and Sean together! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day and that grill looks awesome! I can't believe all of those teeth already! Emma is working on cutting those top two teeth next to her front top teeth (not sure what they are called haha) now and ouch! I hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, glad you had a nice time together. And yes look at ALL those teeth :)
ReplyDelete