Monday, April 26, 2010

This past weekend was a lot of fun. We had to get Sean a big boy car seat because he's reached the weight max on his current one (gasp! - I know.... 22 pounds already). He still has to face backwards until he's 1 year which is a bummer but I can't wait for our Ward beach vacation in August - it will be his first trip facing forward :) Sean has been laughing all the time. He seems to have a similar sense of humor as I do... he likes it when I'm silly with him and dance around in the kitchen (an old habit from childhood, right mom?), hide in the pantry and run after Polly. He also really likes watching John dance around like Elvis ;) I truly enjoy being with him, I guess it's just fun to have someone else in the family, someone you don't have to try to impress, someone that laughs at your jokes, someone to enjoy the simple things in life with... or who reminds you to enjoy those simple things. I think I'm in love.

We're going to have some fun trying to tame this hair!
Action shot - playing outside over the weekend:
And so it starts.... :)
I just LOVE this little man - he already has such a good sense of humor!
(and yes, I know the stains on the high chair are gross, don't worry, I cleaned it this weekend!)

1 comment: