Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting the Hang Of It!

Well today was a great day! John went to work in the morning so Sean had to come with me for my doctor's visit. I got a clean bill of health (which is great except it means I can once again vacuum and exercise - yuck!) so I'm really excited. We were at the doctor's office for almost 2 hours and Sean did great. All the ladies ooo'd and aahh'd over him and he loved it. He even cracked a smile :) After a quick diaper change in the back of the car, Sean and I met up with John and had a nice lunch outside at one of the local bistros. Sean had his bottle while John and I ate (I'm getting good at eating with one hand and feeding Sean with the other). After we said goodbye to Dad, Sean and I were off to Harris Teeter. This was a big step for me - I was a little nervous to be honest. But once we got inside I realized I was in good company. There were literally at least 10 other moms with car seats in their shopping carts just like me! It was funny. I'm actually starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of things. It's been such a huge change and a lot to learn but we're getting there... one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment